Clerical/Admissions Assistant with First Aid
Contract term: Permanent, Part Time- 5 days per week, 8.30a.m-3.00p.m (30 hours per week), Term Time Only
Pay Scale: NJC Scale Point 13 (pro rata annual salary £11,453)
To start: February 2018
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Clerical/Admissions Assistant to join our dynamic and busy office team at Veritas Primary Academy.
Veritas Primary Academy is a vibrant learning environment for pupils aged 4 to 11. Veritas first opened its doors on 1st September 2015 and is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust. If successful, you will be joining an ambitious and innovative Academy Trust who is looking for imaginative and dedicated practitioners to secure positive outcomes for all of our pupils.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a good understanding and ability to use relevant IT equipment
- Have excellent keyboard/ computer skills
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team
- Ability to relate well to children and to adults in a friendly manner
- Good organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adhere to set deadlines
- Is able work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Be patient and assertive; able to handle difficult situations with professionalism and confidence
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive
- Communicates effectively
If you think you are up to the challenges ahead and would like to join this dedicated team as we strive for exceptional future success, then please complete the application form below and return to Mrs Lucy Henderson, School Business Manager either by post or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – Wednesday 24th January 2018 Interviews – TBC
Veritas Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.