Post: After School Club Assistant
Hours: 13.75 hours a week, (Term time only), 3.15pm-6.00pm
Salary: National Living Wage, NJC Scale Point 13 (pro rata)
Veritas Primary Academy is a two form entry school for children aged 4 to 11 years old that opened its doors in September 2015. We are a very friendly school where children are encouraged to become confident, caring and articulate and to use their abilities to the full. We aim to provide a calm and happy atmosphere and set high standards of respect, courtesy, hard work and achievement for all children and adults.
We are seeking to appoint a new member of staff to join our Extended Schools team. Potential candidates should have experience working in an education setting and a relevant childcare qualification.
Candidates should also:
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Recognises that the quality of the After School Club has an impact on learning and on pupils’ attitude to school
- Takes pride in providing enjoyable activities for pupils
- Works well within a team
- Displays initiative and ability to work independently
- Is enthusiastic and dynamic
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
- Ability to deal in a calm and confident manner with behavioural issues
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety standards within a school setting, particularly security
- A willingness to promote the ethos of the school
If you feel that you would like to be part of a growing school in Stafford that is committed to excellence we would like to hear from you.
Application packs can be found below and should be returned to Lucy Henderson, Business Manager by email- email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th April 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Veritas Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references