Lunchtime Supervisor Required at Veritas Primary Academy
Post: Lunchtime Supervisor
Hours: 11.25 hours a week, (Term time only), 11.15am to 1.30pm
Salary: National Living Wage, NJC Scale Point 13 (pro rata)
Veritas Primary Academy is a thriving two form entry school for children aged 4 to 11 years old that opened its doors in September 2015. We are a very friendly school where children are encouraged to become confident, caring and articulate and to use their abilities to the full. We aim to provide a calm and happy atmosphere and set high standards of respect, courtesy, hard work and achievement for all children and adults. We have high expectations for all.
We are seeking to appoint a new member of staff to join our lunchtime team. Potential candidates should have experience working in an education setting and a relevant childcare qualification would be desirable.
Candidates should also:
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have experience of working across all Key Stages
- Work well within a team
- Displays initiative and ability to work independently
- Is enthusiastic and dynamic
- Be reliable with a sense of commitment
- Be punctual and have good time keeping
- Have the ability to deal with behavioural issues in a calm and confident manner
- Demonstrate the ability to develop friendly, professional relationships with children
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety standards within a school setting, particularly security
- Show a caring nature towards children and be intuitive
- A willingness to promote the values and ethos of the school
If you feel that you would like to be part of a growing school in Stafford that is committed to excellence we would like to hear from you.
Application packs can be found below, on our school website or requested from Lucy Henderson, Business Manager by email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2018
Interview Date: TBC
Veritas Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Level 1 safeguarding or prior safeguarding knowledge is desirable but training will also be provided upon appointment.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references