All children at Veritas need…
Every Day Uniform:
- Charcoal Grey uniform trousers and skirts (no tracksuit bottoms)
- Grey, black or white plain tights
- Green and white check summer dresses or grey pinafore dresses
- Leggings may be worn for P.E. (black or grey) and under summer dresses
- Plain black shoes, no coloured laces; plain practical black trainers (no logos); or plain black boots (no heels)
- Summer footwear should be plain and sensible (no flimsy, strappy or heeled sandals) in black, brown or white.
- Green P.E. shorts (or black or grey tracksuit bottoms for winter)
- Girls may wear black or grey leggings
- White P.E. t-shirt
- Plain practical trainers or plimsolls – for indoor use (in a named P.E. bag)
As well as:
Reception to Year 4
- Gold Sweatshirts or cardigans
- White polo shirts
Year 5 and Year 6
All school uniform (including book bags) is available from: Crested School Wear, St Marys Mews, Stafford ST16 2AP (01785 748481)
You can also order directly online with crested school wear http://www.crestedschoolwear.co.uk and have delivery made to school or your home address.
Simply go to the website, click on shop and find our school in the list.